Job Announcement for an English Language Teacher
As an English Language teacher, you should:
- create lesson plans and teach those plans to the entire class, individually to students or in small groups and track student progress.
- contribute to the students’ learning by preparing and delivering educational, interactive, and dynamic classes that help students improve their skills.
- guarantee that the students are given enough opportunities to develop their four key language skills: listening, speaking, reading & writing.
- deliver a range of lectures and tutorials to ensure that essential language skills can be put in to practice.
- conduct and grade English Language practice tests.
- report to the Manager, and attend weekly meetings as requested.
- 3 + years of teaching experience as an English Teacher.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in the English Language from an accredited university.
- Proficient in using Microsoft programs and possess efficient presentation skills
- Exhibit clear and fluent accent
- Only native English teachers preferred
- Both male and female candidates can apply
- NOC is a must