Duration: 12 hours, 8 classes
The schedule is set according to the student's requirements
Address: Asas Language Center Classrooms
Language Level: All Levels are welcome
Price: 1,800 QAR
Quality English Conversation Courses
Asas Language Center offers one-on-one lessons for the students with an elite native-speaker English teacher team from the UK, US, Canada and Australia, our teachers can work with you whatever your needs and how tight your schedule is.
Make an appointment for a free consultation appointment
Asas Language Center specializes in spoken English courses – private, customized English and Business English courses. These personalized courses are suitable for learners at all levels, from beginner to advanced, and are designed to provide highly effective training that supports your goals, schedule and learning style.
Private English conversation course scheduling
We offer evening hours, and we are happy to adjust to our client's schedules.
What about training quality? Will my private English conversation teacher be a native speaker?
All our trainers are university-educated, native-speaker English professionals who know how to bring the language to life. With friendly support and clear guidance, your teacher will help you enjoy your training and achieve your English goals.
What happens in a private English conversation course?
The answer has a lot to do with you. Your English conversation teacher will focus on your goals, level, job, challenges and learning style. She will engage you in the English language in an active, reciprocal, fun way. From the beginning, you will be speaking English and stretching your language boundaries.
What makes online English conversation classes with us so special?
- We are 100% English native-speaker, professional teachers
- We work with clients from major international corporations
- We are dedicated to quality training with excellent customer service
- We are committed to personalization
- Dreams & Aspirations.
- One Minute Speeches & Question Time.
- Bring an Object that Represents Something Unique About You.
- Telling Stories- Using Idioms.
- Active Listening and Body Language.
- Two Minute Speeches & Question Time.
By the end of this level, the trainees will
- make contributions relevant to the topic and take turns in the discussion.
- Present a well-created, organized performance to engage the interest of the chosen audience.
- Gain and maintain the interest and response of different audiences.
- Use intonation to make the speech more interesting for listeners.
- Use newly learned words in a specific and appropriate way.
- Respond to others appropriately considering what they say.
- Create, adapt and sustain different roles, individually and in groups.
- Speak audibly and clearly, using spoken standard English in formal contexts.